A beautiful 4 bedroom house in the centre of Crookes with the amazing Bole Hill Park right at the end of the road for the best sunset views in Sheffield!
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen with dining table to seat 4. There is a washing machine, dryer, fridge, a freezer and an additional large fridge freezer to provide ample storage for 4 people.
- Living room with stripped wooden floorboards, a large comfy sofa and 2 comfy armchairs.
- 3 double bedrooms with double beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers, shelves, desk and study chair.
- 1 bedroom with single bed, wardrobe, large amount of shelving, desk and study chair. Discounted to £75 per week for this room
- Bathroom with white bath suite and a shower over the bath. Built in storage
- Neutrally decorated throughout to a high standard
- Beautiful enclosed rear garden maintained by landlord. Comes with a picnic bench, ideal for socialising with friends.
- Bills are not included but a bills inclusive option is available as an extra and would include gas, electric, water, tv licence and wifi
- This house benefits from a separate living room and dining kitchen. The enclosed rear garden is ideal for bbq’s and summer entertaining! Situated close to all of the amenities of Crookes, the property is also close to the number 52 bus stop for easy access to the university and city centre.