4 bedroom house close to the amenities of both Broomhill and Crookes.
- Fully equipped fitted dining kitchen with dining table to seat 4
- Living room with stripped wooden floorboards and 2 Ikea sofas
- 3 double bedrooms with double beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers, shelves, desk and study chair
- 1 recently fully refurbished room at reduced rate of £60 with 3/4 bed, built-in wardrobes and shelving, desk and study chair….great room, just smaller in floor size than the others but the clever built-in storage works great!
- Recently renovated fully tiled bathroom
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Large rear garden maintained by landlord with picnic bench for socialising with friends
- Bills are not included but a bills inclusive option is available as an optional extra and would include gas, electric, water, tv licence and wifi
This house is close to the amenities of both Crookes and Broomhill. The university is within walking distance and the house is also situated close the number 52 bus stop for easy access to the city centre and university.